Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Warm Up - Wednesday Jan. 30

I hate this whole idea. I'm not against their right to say what they want or to believe what they're saying is true. What makes me incredibly angry is the way they are doing it. They are so rude and egotistical and I can't imagine that God would want them to act the way they do. To other people it just makes them look like crazies and then most people clump them together with all believers and religious people. I am Christian and when I think of God I think of a loving being who hates no one. I've always known that He loves everyone no matter what and these people's actions don't reflect that love at all. Things like this turn religion into a taboo subject because the population starts to identify believers as hateful, judgemental, and damning which is not what being a believer is about. We are not placed on this earth to spend our lives condemning others and putting them down when if we supported them it would not only make their lives safer and easier but make our lives open to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment